A one-of-a-kind holiday gift of wearable art! Order by November 25 for holiday delivery! Become part of the creative process! Help me design a one-of-a-kind, 5-strand necklace just for you (or for someone to whom you want to give an amazingly special gift)! You choose the colors, the length, the types of materials (wire, fiber, or both), and then, taking that artistic input from you, I will crochet a multi-strand, beaded necklace – your own piece of wearable art. (Note: You will also find options to create 3, 4, and 6 strand necklaces in my shop).
The photos give you an idea of the endless possibilities.
Engaging in this creative process with me involves some trust on your part. You’ll use your imagination to make design choices, but I will also use my artistic sense to create your final, unique piece! It's all part of the fun -- you get the anticipation and excitement of a surprise, as well as the fun of exercising your imagination and artistic vision.
When you order, you will see that you are given some standard options from which to choose:
• "Length" - specify the number of strands and length you want - this determines price.
• "Colors/Materials" - specify whether you want all of your strands crocheted in wire, all of them crocheted in fiber, or a mix. Note that this option indicates your necklace can be 1-5 colors. Include a note to me when you order specifying 1-6 color families that you would like included in your necklace. Be specific -- for example, if you want an aqua shade of blue, specify aqua. If I have any questions, I will definitely get in touch to clarify just what you want!
Clasp choice: The Etsy listing feature only allows me to create two options, but In your note to me when you order, also please indicate whether you want a gold, antique gold, silver, antique silver, brass, or antique copper color clasp. All clasps I use are nickel free.
In your note you can also add any other information you want me to know -- such as not to include any wool fiber, if you have an allergy to wool, or things of that nature. I assure you that I will be in touch if I have any questions about your order and you should feel free to ask me any questions you may have. I answer messages and emails promptly!
As far as processing time and shipping, I should have your necklace completed in 1-2 weeks from the date I receive your order. It will be delivered in a beautiful, reusable, jewelry gift storage bag. I am happy to include a gift message.
If you'd like a little more information about how I create these necklaces, take a look at my blog post: http://www.gossamertangles.com/2012/05/wedding-weeds-from-beautiful-beads.html
HAVE FUN CREATING!!
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I am located in the US. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
If you reside in the EU, my contact information is shown separately below.
I love custom orders. Just contact me and we can work out exactly what you want and what the price will be. I can also tell you how long it will take me to complete your item and when you can expect it to ship. When your custom item is ready, I will create a custom listing with photos, just for you. You can then purchase the item through my shop and I will send it right out to you! Easy peasy. :)
In general, my jewelry items can be cleaned by gently wiping them with a damp cloth and then patting them dry. A gentle, highly diluted, soap solution on a damp cloth can be used if absolutely needed to spot clean. Certain items can be immersed for cleaning or machine washed, and if that is the case, it will be noted on the listing. I am always happy to answer any additional specific questions about care instructions for any of my items. Just contact me.
All my items come in packaging appropriate for gift-giving! There is no extra charge. Items are packaged in lovely organza, drawstring bags with tissue. If you would like a personalized card added to the package, just indicate that in the gift message section when ordering -- specify what you would like the note to say -- and I will be glad to include that for you.