This delicate, yet striking, cuff bracelet is hand sewn from cotton batik fabric in shades of pink that range from muted shell pink to vibrant fuchsia. It features gorgeous hand-crocheted and embroidered floral embellishments in thread, wire, and beads. This one-of-a-kind statement piece was inspired by clouds of Japanese cherry blossoms. The entire cuff is lined in plum felt and buttons with a glimmering pale pink button.
Length: about 7 1/2 inches. Width: About 2 3/8 inches.
If you would like to know more about me and my creative process, visit my blog at http://www.gossamertangles.com/
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I am located in the US. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
If you reside in the EU, my contact information is shown separately below.
I love custom orders. Just contact me and we can work out exactly what you want and what the price will be. I can also tell you how long it will take me to complete your item and when you can expect it to ship. When your custom item is ready, I will create a custom listing with photos, just for you. You can then purchase the item through my shop and I will send it right out to you! Easy peasy. :)
In general, my jewelry items can be cleaned by gently wiping them with a damp cloth and then patting them dry. A gentle, highly diluted, soap solution on a damp cloth can be used if absolutely needed to spot clean. Certain items can be immersed for cleaning or machine washed, and if that is the case, it will be noted on the listing. I am always happy to answer any additional specific questions about care instructions for any of my items. Just contact me.
All my items come in packaging appropriate for gift-giving! There is no extra charge. Items are packaged in lovely organza, drawstring bags with tissue. If you would like a personalized card added to the package, just indicate that in the gift message section when ordering -- specify what you would like the note to say -- and I will be glad to include that for you.