I wanted to create something that would pick up the colors in the dress, as well as fill in the v-neckline a bit. I chose to go with one of my "weedy" designs, as I did for the bride's and bridesmaids' necklaces for the wedding.
I made five separate strands featuring wire, fiber, and beads in multiple shades of orange, red, yellow, copper, and gold with tiny hints of gray and black. I used copper findings.
I was very pleased with the way the colors in the necklace and the dress worked together. The design of the necklace also seems to complement the style of the floral print in the dress -- somewhat abstract and untamed.