The first pair I made features aqua blues -- both in the metallic thread and the glass beads.
The second pair of chandelier earrings I made used black mercerized cotton thread and clear glass beads. The base of the "triangle" is a bit wider and uses five drop beads, rather than the three found on the blue pair. I also added some glass seed beads.
I have not named the earrings yet or listed them on my ArtFire site. I just finished them up this morning and took the photos.
The first photo in each grouping show the earrings displayed on some of Gossamer Tangles new earring cards. Since I always mention my packaging on my ArtFire site, I thought perhaps I should also provide some pictures so people can actually see what it looks like.
|Fern green organza drawstring bags with |
marigold Gossamer Tangles tags. I use peach-colored
tissue paper and have organza bags in three sizes.
I also do special packaging and gift card enclosures on request, at no extra charge.